• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Too skeptical by nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make it sound like some ****ing pathetic massive PR show.
It's disgusting.
'Oh, Christianity gives me free bread! Never mind it's ****ing stupid!'
'Ooooh Atheist meanies, never mind them having the more rational position!'
**** that ********.
EMZ.

You make it sound like some ****ing pathetic massive PR show.
It's disgusting.
'Oh, Christianity gives me free bread! Never mind it's ****ing stupid!'
'Ooooh Atheist meanies, never mind them having the more rational position!'
**** that ********.
EMZ.
Are you for real? You don't seem to grasp what is being said in the thread. I suggest you read post 19 and quit the flaming/false accusations.

Are you for real? You don't seem to grasp what is being said in the thread. I suggest you read post 19 and quit the flaming/false accusations.
'You are looking to join a club. There are two clubs to choose from but you can only join one.

Club A is excited about the fact you could potentially become a new member. They welcome you with open arms, give you a book to read and provide plenty of literature. They are more than happy to take your questions. You end your visit with Club A with a positive experience and proceed to check out Club B.

Upon arriving at Club B, you start asking questions to a member of Club B to find out more about them. Instead of receiving answers, you get told to **** off and ask someone else. You are expected to know everything there is to know about Club B despite it being your first visit. Furthermore, you are also expected to have known about Club A's bad reputation. Club A never told you of their bad reputation, for obvious reasons.

Based on the above experiences, which would you be more inclined to join or even stay with?'
Re-reading it just makes it sound all the more pathetic.
I'm a ****ing *****, not the entire Atheist population, get over yourself and grow up.
EMZ.

'You are looking to join a club. There are two clubs to choose from but you can only join one.

Club A is excited about the fact you could potentially become a new member. They welcome you with open arms, give you a book to read and provide plenty of literature. They are more than happy to take your questions. You end your visit with Club A with a positive experience and proceed to check out Club B.

Upon arriving at Club B, you start asking questions to a member of Club B to find out more about them. Instead of receiving answers, you get told to **** off and ask someone else. You are expected to know everything there is to know about Club B despite it being your first visit. Furthermore, you are also expected to have known about Club A's bad reputation. Club A never told you of their bad reputation, for obvious reasons.

Based on the above experiences, which would you be more inclined to join or even stay with?'
Re-reading it just makes it sound all the more pathetic.
I'm a ****ing *****, not the entire Atheist population, get over yourself and grow up.
EMZ.

Once again with the accusations and flaming. I never said that the entire Atheist population were bitches, as you put it. In fact, that analogy was to point out your attitude towards me in this thread. 

I asked you for your opinions and experience with Atheism and all you did was flame me for it. Learn to show some respect towards others. I am not the only one who is getting fed up with this.

It's hardly a Club with only one member in.
I'll show respect to those who don't condone stupid [deleted].
I'm beyond caring about my opinions people have about me on this forum tbh. I've already come to conclude everyone either hates me or thinks I'm a spoiled brat teen who has no idea what she's on about.
EMZ.

It's hardly a Club with only one member in.
I'll show respect to those who don't condone stupid ****.
EMZ.

I never said it was a club with one member in it. With regards to the second bit, what exactly is this "stupid [deleted]" that i'm supposed to be condoning?

I've already come to conclude everyone either hates me or thinks I'm a spoiled brat teen who has no idea what she's on about.

That's not true and you know it.

Can't you see that this thread had me with the possibility of moving to another "believe system" as I am becoming aware, and even concerned, about the apparent faults of Christianity? All I asked of you was to share your opinions and experience of Atheism - maybe even explain a little to me along the way - why was this so hard to do? I wasn't being "lazy" and asking you to do my research for me, I was asking you as part of that research. Was there really need to get so hostile with me?

Why keep coming back for more?
I said I wasn't replying to the thread because it was stupid and you're obv. pissing me off and all you do is keep asking for more.
And all your reasoning for not going out and doing research is stupid.
There's millions of videos on YouTube about the subject, and any question you have towards Atheist you can find answered hundreds of times over answered in blogs in a simple google search, so yes, you are lazy, and I find trying to infuriate me.
And taking offence to being 'flamed' also pisses me off so am I [deleted] going to answer your questions, and I still hadn't forgiven you for the abortion [deleted] as well by that point so I didn't want to answer your questions.
I'm seriously fed up with people acting like I'm friends with them after doing something, it happens all the time and I CBA having it happen on the internet.
Stop trying to refute my posts btw and breaking them down and quote minding, I'm not trying to justify by this point [deleted] all to do with atheism, just me not replying, and you keep on bringing in christianity and it just makes you look pretty pathetic that the only time you could win an argument is when the other person isn't even trying to argue but justify not posting.
ENZ.

Sorry but I'm only locking this thread temporarily because of the flaming going on in this thread.
If you disagree with me that it should be locked, PM me the reason and I see if I would be able to do anything about it.

Why keep coming back for more?
I said I wasn't replying to the thread because it was stupid and you're obv. pissing me off and all you do is keep asking for more.
And all your reasoning for not going out and doing research is stupid.

I am not coming back for "more" as you put it. You seem to think that i'm here purely to argue with you, actually I am not. What I am (or indeed was) here for was to discuss with others about different believe systems and I asked you to contribute to that discussion (with no hidden agenda) on the basis that I was interested in learning more and also wanted to keep the thread alive. If you read, you will notice that I am doing my research and was asking you to contribute to to that research. Remember it has only been recently that I am leaning more and more on the side that Christianity isn't for me - it's not like I have been doing years of research and still haven't come to a conclusion.

There's millions of videos on YouTube about the subject, and any question you have towards Atheist you can find answered hundreds of times over answered in blogs in a simple google search, so yes, you are lazy, and I find trying to infuriate me.

On the contrary, I am aksing for your input to keep the thread going (at the time). I am interested in your views - not so I can attack you for them - but so I can have a discussion with you and others in this thread. The OP was very interested in the subject so I tried to keep the conversation going. I am sorry if you thought I was here solely to have a go at you. For the record, yes there are millions of YouTube videos and yes I have been watching some of them. I will also be reading up on the different believe systems too.

And taking offence to being 'flamed' also pisses me off so am I [deleted] going to answer your questions, and I still hadn't forgiven you for the abortion [deleted] as well by that point so I didn't want to answer your questions.

It's not about taking offense, it's about the fact that it is completely unnecessary to do. If you want to answer my questions - which I would welcome - then you should do so in a constructive and respectful manner (not my words BTW). Fair enough if you didn't want to answer my questions at that time. You could have just said that.

Stop trying to refute my posts btw and breaking them down and quote minding, I'm not trying to justify by this point [deleted] all to do with atheism, just me not replying, and you keep on bringing in christianity and it just makes you look pretty pathetic that the only time you could win an argument is when the other person isn't even trying to argue but justify not posting.
ENZ.

The bit about refuting posts I find ironic. For the bit about bringing in Christianity, unless you have skipped like half of the posts made in this thread you will know that me and the OP were having a discussion about different believe systems. I made clear that I was thinking about moving away from Christianity for different reasons so thus it was brought up. I wasn't trying to defend Christianity, I am just pointing out that if the Bible says those things about oppressing women, then I don't get why so many people (including women) who read their Bible would still stay with Christianity. There's nothing wrong with saying that.

With regards to the last bit, I have said many times that I am not here to argue with you. I just don't want you getting the wrong idea of what I was saying in this thread, as noted by the quote below:

there'd be no woman who christians if christianity didn't oppress woman'

That is not what I said. You put the word "didn't" in there - not me. I am saying that if Christianity says those bad things about women then I cannot understand why there are still women Christians.

Like I said at the start, I am not angry with you, offended nor am I even arguing/debating. I am simply having a discussion which is relevant to the thread. :) < This smiley proves it.

I want to make clear that I am not angry or attacking you when making this post. I just don't want you to get the wrong idea of what I was saying in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom