• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Toe walking: is it really that bad of a thing? And is it really just an autism thing?

I only toe walk when my feet hurt from too much walking. Besides that, I find it uncomfortable, but it's probably because I'm overweight.

i toe walk and always have. i dont when i wear shoes usually but if i'm in sandals i am more likely to do it then

My oldest son now 19 toe walked a lot as a kid. His friends would stomp around but my son was as quiet as a mouse. I didn't see any negatives from it though.

I walk on my toes when I'm at home. Always have. I hate making noise, plus walking that way just feels better. And I can sneak like a boss. I've learned not to walk on my toes in public, as people are judgmental. I do allow myself to stand on tiptoes and twist or hop around when in public. Not sure why, but it makes me feel happy and relieved my stress. If someone has a problem with that, oh well.

New Threads

Top Bottom