• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Those Fun Video Games!

William Mitchell

HI,

When I was younger, I used to play Video Games Like Super Smash Bros & Mario Kart Double Dash and I still like them. Now I am looking for new games to play and wondering what games others used to play. I play Mostly on Wii U and I have played on N64s and Super Nintendos. Does any one have any thoughts about it?

Used to play donkey kong as well as fps's like heretic and wolfenstein. Liked them all. Think I liked them most when I found secret rooms and passage ways. And built up health and weapons and loot.

Last edited:
If you like app games, I highly recommend Infinity Blade - it's not similar to the games you are used to, but it's an awesome game and portable on your phone...The graphics alone will intrigue you, but it's really an awesome game once you learn it, which isn't that hard to do, since it's quite intuitive and user friendly...

I used to love a game called Pinball Fantasies. Especially the fine soundtrack, though SNES version sucks real bad. I always tended to prefer 2D games, such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Prehistorik 2 or Duke Nukum for MS-DOS

HI,

When I was younger, I used to play Video Games Like Super Smash Bros & Mario Kart Double Dash and I still like them. Now I am looking for new games to play and wondering what games others used to play. I play Mostly on Wii U and I have played on N64s and Super Nintendos. Does any one have any thoughts about it?
I don't play, but the people I know who play really like Shovel Knight and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Also Steamworld Dig and Super Meat Boy.

Mario Kart double dash was one of my childhood games too! I would always pick Coopa Troopa and Paratroopa. Along with Mario party.... 8 I think. I used to watch my babysitter play spyro and so it's nostalgic for me and I want to get the games. OH. There was this one I was always excited for... I think it was nintendo... shot ducks with guns. And some version of frogger which I can't find pictures of.
Crash Bandicoot was my first game, mainly PS games.

i am addicted to exploration, levelling, gear and resource grinding,

i am an rpg player,
it started with ultima on an early sega console, then moved to:
- final fantasy rpg's
- the witcher
- fable
- final fantasy mmorpg
- world of worldcraft mmorpg
- civilisation
- no man sky
- elite dangerous
- mass effect series

for me its like reading a book, but where you get to decide either how to get to the ending, or where you van influence the ending through your decisions

as you can see, i get bored

@VenomousAlbino and I play a lot of video games. He plays more than I do, because I'm very picky about what I'll play. We have a lot of consoles and we've been playing quite a bit of Mario Kart 8 on the Nintendo Switch (of late more so because the schools have broken up for the summer and we have a niece and nephew who are now into Mario Kart too).

I like RPG's, but not JRPG's mostly, because I can't stand turn based combat. My favourite RPG has to be Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Many people haven't heard of it because it didn't sell well, and there was this whole legal issue after it came out with one of the companies to do with it, so they'll never make another one. The State of Rhode Island actually now own the rights to the original game :p Other than that, I love Fable and I really enjoyed Diablo 3.

I also like to play Farming Simulator :D

I really like racing games and RPGS, but mostly Pokemon.
I used to play Donkey Kong and I liked it a lot. I also liked Sega game such as Sonic the hedgehog.
I also liked playing Legends of Zelda. I absolutely love all Mario Games including the Mario Kart Series.
I also love Pac-Man!

I have never tried a farming simulator. What is the goal of them?

Have you ever heard of Jumpstart or Living Books?

i am addicted to exploration, levelling, gear and resource grinding,

i am an rpg player,
it started with ultima on an early sega console, then moved to:
- final fantasy rpg's
- the witcher
- fable
- final fantasy mmorpg
- world of worldcraft mmorpg
- civilisation

I also love RPG games. I am very much addicted to World of Warcraft. I also love Civilisation, but I much prefer Age of Mythology. I could never get into Final Fantasy.. =/ Although I just started playing Final Fantasy XV, so we'll see how that goes.

I am also a great fan of all Mario games, like most Gamers in this world. I enjoyed playing legends of Zelda, but I find them too repetitive. I unfortunately do not like FPS games..

I have never tried a farming simulator. What is the goal of them?

Have you ever heard of Jumpstart or Living Books?

The goal of farming simulator is....literally run a farm. It's just a simulation of owning and running a farm. You can plough fields, plant crops, harvest, but new equipment to use, raise animals, chop down trees, sell your produce, mow the grass and many more things. I like it because it's sedate. There's no way to win, no pressure really (you can choose how fast/slow time passes, and whether crops will naturally die after a period of time or not) and I can harvest fields and mow grass in the nice neat lines I like to do. (I'm the same in Minecraft - I only remove or place blocks (other than building) in straight lines. I don't like the chaotic way that some people do it).

I've never heard of Jumpstart of Living Books.

New Threads

Top Bottom