• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

Beach house, although, would love to live in a mountain chalet, too. Perhaps, for part of the year.

Jump rope or run (for exercise)?

Tap when running through a good filter. Otherwise, bottled.

Carbonated or still water?

pineapple. for some reason every pomegranate juice i've tasted reminded me of expectorated tobacco juice. that is strange as the flavor is nothing at all like a fresh pomegranate.

pineapple juice
or
apple cider?

Hmm, I dont take any prescription drugs, but either way would be fine, unless I was to sick to go pick them up.

spend time indoors or outdors on the weekends

New Threads

Top Bottom