• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Things that you normally Carry on you/"Comforters"

The face glass on my durometer is very smooth, quite pleasant to touch actually. I wanted to polish it even more but it was so clear and smooth there wasn't any more to do.

I have heard that polishing is making smaller and smaller scratches in something. I do not know if that is correct. If that is I wonder how something softer than the polished material could be scratched. What do you think?
That's part of polishing, but also when your polishing something your also removing things like tarnishes,grime,rust,etc as a byproduct of polishing you make the surface appear to be shiny. The finer your polishing material (steel wool,wire brush, a piece of cloth, etc) the shinier the end result will be on what ever your polishing.

Before I even attempt this, have to discover what year the watch was made (1920's to 1940's), it will make a difference in how I treat it. Crystals can be made from mineral glass and there are several different types, some watch crystals are extremely thin, so I must do some research first.

We carry the same flashlight mine is black. Does your Delica carry tip up or tip down in your pocket? My knife carries tip up in my pocket for some reason I prefer that over tip down. But I'm not sure why. Lol

The tip points up while it is in my pocket because it is folded. I keep it clipped to my pocket so when I put my thumb in my pocket I pull it out by the thumb hole and in one motion open it so then the tip will be down.

I always carry a Leatherman, the OHT at work and the Wave (old style) at home. A separate pocket knife, my current favorite is a Pohl Force Gen 3. I usually carry my North American Arms Mini 22 Magnum with the folding clip holster so I can carry it clipped to my right pocket so that I don't have to worry about printing, it looks like a pocket knife clipped to my pocket. When I feel like something a bit more substantial I carry my Glock 26 in a IWB holster. My watch varies, right now I'm into my Yes Worldwatch with turquoise band. When out I like carrying my truckers wallet chained to my belt, lots of crap in it...

I always have a leatherman on me too, I have a Wave (new style) it's great tool for the kind of work I do it not too heavy to carry but sustainable for most jobs. I always carry my bench-made 940 Osbourne I love it extremely heavy duty. My cousin has the OHT made by Leatherman he's a full time fireman he loves his, may I ask what kinda work you do professionally. I'm wearing a Casio twin sensor watch with a blue and white striped NATO style band. Oh and I've Been carrying my buck 55 pocketknife it's a wonderful addition to my left pocket since big enough for most things, slim and lightweight plus it's an iconic quality piece of cutlery.
I always carry a Leatherman, the OHT at work and the Wave (old style) at home. A separate pocket knife, my current favorite is a Pohl Force Gen 3. I usually carry my North American Arms Mini 22 Magnum with the folding clip holster so I can carry it clipped to my right pocket so that I don't have to worry about printing, it looks like a pocket knife clipped to my pocket. When I feel like something a bit more substantial I carry my Glock 26 in a IWB holster. My watch varies, right now I'm into my Yes Worldwatch with turquoise band. When out I like carrying my truckers wallet chained to my belt, lots of crap in it...

I always have a leatherman on me too, I have a Wave (new style) it's great tool for the kind of work I do it not too heavy to carry but sustainable for most jobs. I always carry my bench-made 940 Osbourne I love it extremely heavy duty. My cousin has the OHT made by Leatherman he's a full time fireman he loves his, may I ask what kinda work you do professionally. I'm wearing a Casio twin sensor watch with a blue and white striped NATO style band. Oh and I've Been carrying my buck 55 pocketknife it's a wonderful addition to my left pocket since big enough for most things, slim and lightweight plus it's an iconic quality piece of cutlery.
I am an Operating Engineer, I fix machinery in a commercial laundry. Basically a mechanic/technician.

Let's see...stim toys (usually a pink and purple Tangle toy and a pyramidal-shaped sensory bean bag, among others), a couple of mini Disney Tsum Tsum or Itty Bitty plushies, a couple of small stuffed animals (usually my favorite stuffed dolphin or Oh from "Home"), my Iphone, keys/wallet, ibuprofen, a small Calico Critters kitten, Susie the coupe (she's a small toy car), and if I'm going to be gone for awhile, I usually take my MP3 player and earbuds too. All of the abovementioned items are usually in my pockets or in my shoulder bag. :)

I did not know what a "Tangle toy" was so I used Google. I think it's kind of neat to find out the company is about ten miles from me.

It is? Awesome! :)

I wish I could go there and shoot some video for you. Oyster Point isn't far but it would still be a planned trip and I haven't been down that way in a while. Usually I get pretty lost trying to drive there even when I use GPS. There are many places I would like to go, I wonder if I ever will.

I wish I could go there and shoot some video for you. Oyster Point isn't far but it would still be a planned trip and I haven't been down that way in a while. Usually I get pretty lost trying to drive there even when I use GPS. There are many places I would like to go, I wonder if I ever will.
I use my cell phone as a GPS to but I find that paper maps work better for me especially when I'm not driving.

Glock 35 legally
ID, visa, $100 bill
iPhone
Key to the car or truck
ID bracelet identifying me as HFA with ICE names/numbers and my dogs name

New Threads

Top Bottom