• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The wish to be classified ʕ ͡°﹏ ͡°ʔᗒ ͟ʖᗕಠ_ಠ﴾•ᴥ•﴿

A. What is your favourite pie?
Lemon Candy.

B. If you have a full interstitial lining within your body, what should we call your new organ?
You mean a gap where a new organ would be born? I didn't even knew these words existed since english is not my main language. I guess it'd be called Diostinium.

C. Given that you can and would climb a tree, what sort of tree would you climb?

A short one with the best quantity of ramifications at the base, so to make it easier to climb.

D. How would you close up or repair the new crack that has opened in Kenya's Rift Valley?

I don't know, wasn't it supposed to happen anyway with the tectonic movements? I would place huge iron columns craved between the plates and fullfill it with water and create a nice lake.

E. Do you like mud? And if so what sort of mud?

No.

F. Have you ever eaten paper or other non-nutritious things, such as erasers?

Not eaten, but i used to piece-cut erases and rubber capes envolving these cables.

March...!? I thought fridges were known for running!

And being too noisy !!

That said, in a fridges’ defence, despite a sometimes noisy presence they do have their uses and if one takes the time to open the door and peer inside (if the light is working) there is a vast array of wonderful goodies to be found.

(If you’ve been shopping, or baking, or prepping meals ...and for the cannibals amongst us, a most excellent way to store body parts where the vacuum door seal and low temperatures will prevent unpleasant odours.
Very useful for those with acute olfactory sensitivities)

A group of scientists say they have discovered a new, fluid-filled space inside human tissue that could be its largest organ.

Called "interstitium," the space is found everywhere throughout the body, from under the skin and between the organs. It surrounds arteries, muscles, the digestive and urinary tracts, in a layer long thought to be dense connective tissue.

Interstitium was hiding in plain sight for decades and was found by chance, the scientists explain in a study published in the journal Scientific Reports.

We now have a new organ in our body named Brian.

A group of scientists say they have discovered a new, fluid-filled space inside human tissue that could be its largest organ.

Called "interstitium," the space is found everywhere throughout the body, from under the skin and between the organs. It surrounds arteries, muscles, the digestive and urinary tracts, in a layer long thought to be dense connective tissue.

Interstitium was hiding in plain sight for decades and was found by chance, the scientists explain in a study published in the journal Scientific Reports.

We now have a new organ in our body named Brian.

Hope it's not going to be like a 20th century doctor...
Opening up a body to operate..
Oh what's that?
A spleen? No idea what that does - out it comes
Appendix - out it comes
Tonsils - why is the body filled with all this useless stuff?

21st century doctor....

You know all the things we took out of you?
Turns out they were useful after all..
Sorry about that.

Now about this useless Brian ...

If you’ve been shopping, or baking, or prepping meals ...and for the cannibals amongst us, a most excellent way to store body parts where the vacuum door seal and low temperatures will prevent unpleasant odours.
Very useful for those with acute olfactory sensitivities)

Hmm... is there an emoji for 'mild concern'

I actually already posted this, but I have the impression that people weren't reading it, because the main part was hidden, so I'm posting again:
A. What is your favourite pie? - What???? There is only one Pi.
B. If you have a full interstitial lining within your body, what should we call your new organ? Slartibartfast.
C. Given that you can and would climb a tree, what sort of tree would you climb? Me aged 6 - the neigbours' plum tree. Me aged 60 - bonsai.
D. How would you close up or repair the new crack that has opened in Kenya's Rift Valley? Errm...Superglue?
F. Have you ever eaten paper or other non-nutritious things, such as erasers? School dinners in the 70s (before Jamie Oliver).

Hope it's not going to be like a 20th century doctor...
Opening up a body to operate..
Oh what's that?
A spleen? No idea what that does - out it comes
Appendix - out it comes
Tonsils - why is the body filled with all this useless stuff?

21st century doctor....

You know all the things we took out of you?
Turns out they were useful after all..
Sorry about that.

Now about this useless Brian ...
20 c doctors understand the spleen it aids the immune system

20 c doctors understand the spleen it aids the immune system

Yep, I was riffing on the idea that if you didnt know what something was..they took it out.
Based on a 'certainty' that certain professions may have at one point,
Later demonstrated to be false through time.

1. Apple Pie. Those things made with meat are called "casseroles" in the United States.
2. Interstitial lining? That sounds like something that already exists. It's called the "Digestive System." Extends from the mouth to . . . :)
3. Any tree with a lot of strong branching limbs to use to climb and to sit on while enjoying being there.
4. Geologic forces. If anything, accelerate the movements so there would be a new sea in a few years. Need to avoid all the earthquakes.
5. I eat "Moose Tracks" which is a chocolate & vanilla swirl ice cream with fudge in it. Is there an ice cream flavor with perhaps fudge, chocolate, whatever else, called "Mud?"
6. When I was in the grade schools I chewed pencils and bit off erasers and chewed fingernails down as far as I could. Now all that would be Aspie or Autistic behavior but in my time "Autism" and "Aspie" did not exist yet. The only other non-nutritious items I can recall eating were some or all of what was served as food in some places where there was no choice. School lunches anyone? Or meals at a Summer Camp? How about Truck Stop food menu items in some remote locations?

1. Apple Pie. Those things made with meat are called "casseroles" in the United States.
2. Interstitial lining? That sounds like something that already exists. It's called the "Digestive System." Extends from the mouth to . . . :)
3. Any tree with a lot of strong branching limbs to use to climb and to sit on while enjoying being there.
4. Geologic forces. If anything, accelerate the movements so there would be a new sea in a few years. Need to avoid all the earthquakes.
5. I eat "Moose Tracks" which is a chocolate & vanilla swirl ice cream with fudge in it. Is there an ice cream flavor with perhaps fudge, chocolate, whatever else, called "Mud?"
6. When I was in the grade schools I chewed pencils and bit off erasers and chewed fingernails down as far as I could. Now all that would be Aspie or Autistic behavior but in my time "Autism" and "Aspie" did not exist yet. The only other non-nutritious items I can recall eating were some or all of what was served as food in some places where there was no choice. School lunches anyone? Or meals at a Summer Camp? How about Truck Stop food menu items in some remote locations?
interstitial lining means the space between an organ or tissue.

A large useless organ named Brian?

I know two of those in real time :)

I also vote that a ‘number four’ is a “full-house”

(Bottom over toilet, head over sink ...it’s probably a yoga position...

Be easier to climb into the bath naked for number four, keep the taps or shower head running

(As long as nobody was already having a bath first though !)

This is not going to further the diagnosed or self diagnosed ongoing argument pertaining to autism. This is about Fridge, and others who wish to be classified. Afterwards we all have to decide what their classification is. Here are your questions:

B. If you have a full interstitial lining within your body, what should we call your new organ?
C. Given that you can and would climb a tree, what sort of tree would you climb?
D. How would you close up or repair the new crack that has opened in Kenya's Rift Valley?

A) Apple
B) the Soul
C) I dont climb trees, just grow them and love them
D) Prayer
E) compost
F) No

I used to be all for fixing the environment, until I found out about the timeline of the earth as we know it. But I think the funniest reason for giraffes having such long necks is at the beginning of Ice Age 4 continental drift. I suppose just make sure you're on the best side of the rift as it gets bigger. I love trees.

Last edited:
Yep, I was riffing on the idea that if you didnt know what something was..they took it out.
Based on a 'certainty' that certain professions may have at one point,
Later demonstrated to be false through time.

Two older relatives, have had their tonsils removed and one of them, their appendix. Luckily they didn't do that, in my era. Tonsils trap germs and kill them with antibodies to prevent throat and lung infections. Both have had throughout their lives, bouts of bronchitis and pneumonia, something that's never happened to me. Which may have had something to do with the removal of those organs, when they were children.

Two older relatives, have had their tonsils removed and one of them, their appendix. Luckily they didn't do that, in my era. Tonsils trap germs and kill them with antibodies to prevent throat and lung infections. Both have had throughout their lives, bouts of bronchitis and pneumonia, something that's never happened to me. Which may have had something to do with the removal of those organs, when they were children.

I can well believe it. It was standard in the UK to take tonsils out at least. I do remember reading more recently an article that it was a mistake.
My post did reflect the attitude of the day.
Perhaps not the spleen.

Curried steak pie.
Nook ‘n’ Cranny
Giant Fig tree.
Fill it with poachers.
Dark rich clay.
Yes. Dirt, chalk and the paper ends off lollipop sticks.

New Threads

Top Bottom