• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Tragedie of the Aspies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian T

Okie dokie, let's write a play. Make a character, stick with the character and make each post just one line of dialogue. It'll be fun!

I'll start

Lady Boubou: Samuel! Where are my pancakes? I'm starving to death!

Administrator Notice:

Please do not use this thread for personal attacks of any kind, whether in character or not. While this thread is a game for fun, since we all are on the spectrum it can be easy to take things in a negative light and to take them personally. It can also be easy to get carried away and end up saying something that you didn't mean to. Furthermore, there is the potential for members to maliciously use the guise of this story thread to purposefully attack others, which I don't want happening either. The last thing I want is for members to fall out with each other.

This notice applies to everyone.

Continue with your story...

Lady Boubou: And if you keep talking to me like that, I might just sell all of your My Little Pony dolls!

Lady Boubou: Good boy, now give me a foot rub and you can have a brand new Bratz doll. Would you like that?

Samuel: Yes Maw. But you know, I'm 17 years old; I think I should be allowed to make my own money and get things for myself!

Samuel: I'm 17, maw. Please remember that. I'd like the Bratz doll, but I'd also like a bit more independence.

Poindexter: I percieve that you three are still fighting mental health. You will be in the funny farm again.

Last edited:
[A masked man crashes through a window, swings in on a rope, and draws his rapier] The Crimson Narwhal: Nobody move! This is a stickup![Dramatic soap opera organ sting]

Last edited:
Raddy: (Recites a few lines from his diary) Aspies are born to be free, but everywhere he goes is in chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom