• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

My 2E Son - Alex and I...relaxing at home.

IMG_0687-Copy.jpg

I'll be friends with you, I mean it. All my mates are idiots, dont care what so ever about anyone but themselves and everyone in my town that i've ever talked to or met is the same, selfish and only want you when they want something. Thats 1 of the reasons why I been single 10 years. I've not even slept with a girl in 10 years, but thats because I refuse to sleep around, hopefully some day i'll meet the right girl who can love me. lol, hmm, dreaming, its not gonna happen in my town, if you're not good looking here then you dont stand a chance, its horrible.
A'ight. My first friend.

Okay, here I am.
165746_489097778223_641128223_6255492_7577622_n.jpg

I also had a passport photo taken earlier. I'm pretty sure I'll look at that same photo in 2021 (when my passport expires) and belch at the sight of my greasy teenage hair. Oh well!

A hotlink is the most convenient way for me at the moment. I see lots of attachments have disappeared. Here is a very recent photo of me:
f33a5a475641cfd53d5b676537d75b9f.jpg

I've seen this on many forums that I visit and they tend to be quite popular (even on AS forums).

Basically, you attach a photo of yourself for other members to see what you look like in real life. Then you can comment on other members photos.

I will get the ball rolling...

Edit:

To add a photo, when making a reply to this thread, look for "Attachments". Under this you can choose a photo.
Then click the green button "Attach this file" to upload it. Once you do that, there will be an option to add
the photo into your actual reply. < make sure you do that step.

You can also add photos too via your avatar and profile photo (these are both separate areas and don't upload as big).

Attachments

• Me 2.jpg
    Me 2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 195

New Threads

Top Bottom