• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The (official?) AS online social support for mainly concrete endeavours . . . thread.

Crazi

So. Got a project you could use some moral support for? A task you just need an inch of encouragement to complete? Find it here! At the T(O?)ASOSSMCET!

lol I kid but hopefully you get the gist. This is meant to be a judgement free zone for Autistic people to be able to support one another to accomplish their goals (as long as they are constructive), whatever they may be.

Here . .. we .. . go!

Ok well, I guess I'll kick start my own thread by saying, I want to learn french and recently checked out a kit from the library to do just that.

I shall be dutifully reporting my progress or lack there of each day.

So. Day one. (The Emperor's Counselor turns to Shang; Reference anyone?)

. . .Wish me luck!

Thanks for asking! Unfortunately the CD (which I got from the library) didn't work. grrr. :mad: :p

I've wanted to learn French for years and I've just started using an app on my phone called duolingo it is helpful

I want to take the GMAT exam (a standardized test that is part of qualifying for an MBA program) but I keep putting it off because the test is $500 and I don't want to get a bad grade and I never study enough. I want to do it before something comes up in my life that makes it impossible to spend the necessary time on it like a family or something.. I need to push myself but I only hold my motivation briefly before sliding off the tracks

This is where my perfectionism kicks in because I have a list a mile long of things I *should* be tackling. But my most immediate need is to push past the depression and get my apartment cleaned for my son's birthday party on Saturday. I feel pretty stupid that this even has to be a goal because it should just be getting kept up on a daily basis, but that's just where I am at right now.

New Threads

Top Bottom