• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

the momentary frustration topic

gamers1700

I'll start.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I dropped some beef from the pan and now is not in the pan, ZOMG!!!!

shitsux

anyway, I'm sure I'll get over it :angry:

what really grinds my gears is when i drop a hammer on my foot, its all owww, then i pick the hammer up and continue with what i am doing

Lol 'grinds my gears'... You get that from family guy, or just an expression you use? :p

It's frustrating when I forget my usernames/passwords to certain things. :(

**Yes its from family guy** :lol:

But what grinds my gears is the fact that you get people out there who follow another person and don't have their genuine set of mind which is a real shame.. I had to go through that when i was getting bullied at school. :angry:

I hate that. I just have Opera remember all of mine now with the wand tool.
I used to use Opera... It's as good as any other cookie-handling in other browsers, it's just if the cookies expire or get lost for whatever reason, remembering user/pass combo's for all the sites I use is THE most giant [acronym=pain in the ass]pita[/acronym] ever. :( Lol.

**Yes its from family guy** :lol:
:showoff:

I lol'd. :lol:

Oh god, it annoys the sh- grinds my gears* when I'm trying to navigate the house quietly, so not to wake anyone up... and I do all of the worst things possible. Feel like a bit of a jerk lol.

I hate it when I *for once* attempt to make some food but then it goes horribly wrong and I drop everything/break things/burn stuff...etc.

1. Spent the last four years trying to get permission for Music Festivals to be held at this awesome bit of land. Proposal was finally approved and a festival is ON. It is HUGE with an international line-up, the land owners were trying to get my band on the line-up to show gratitude for the millions of dollars they will be making, but the promoter doesn't really care that much and has denied us. ****!! Four years down the pisser, great!

2. My best mates girlfriend being knocked up sucks a BIG. FAT. THROBBING. PENIS. It'd be great IF she hadn't turned psycho ***** the second she found out.

3. My house is god damned mess and every morning I wake up to something else the puppy has somehow found and chewed the **** out if. Boo boo boo.

My frustration of today:

Installing GTA San Andreas only to find out the the Xbox Windows controller doesn't work with it! Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrggh!

:)

Windscreen washer bottle ran empty in my car on the way to college this morning, happened to be following a few lorries. Could hardly see a f'ing thing. :(

I near fell five times while walking home from college today. Bloomin' ice and snow is back. Got covered in it. It's raining and sludgey too.

I'm inside though so it's nice and warm.   :)

Accidentally doing 35 in a 30, infront of a police speed camera van. That was a week or two ago though, no ticket through the post, so think i'm clear lol.

I'm especially peeved that my friend I was supposed to be partying with is an dependable as a rock, in the way that you can expect nothing concrete other than staying where it is. :thumbsdown: I was looking forward to this for 3 damn weeks! :angry:

When it snowed yesterday. I'm sick of the snow now. -_- All gone now. :) :D

I can't login my account at WP nor my husband's. I might just stick around here more and at AFF even if it means not getting much replies or hardly any. I can always create a new WP account and post a question.

I posted a thread at another forum ranting about my husband and they were all against me, even the aspies.

Internet has been down all day. Spent hours trying to fix it. Eventually my dad rang tech support and got it working again. The sooner we leave AOL the better.

New Threads

Top Bottom