• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

Hahaha!

Attachments

• 1440898323628.jpg
    1440898323628.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 197
I don't know if anyone here has ever been down to Outpatients - it's humiliating down there; all the Doctor wants to do is get you to take your clothes off, regardless of why you're walking in.

You: I've got a terrible earache.
Doctor: Okay, take your clothes off - lets have a look at you.

You're thinking "It's a hospital - they must know what they're doing".
But why though? You don't do this anywhere else, like the Dentist for example.

You: I've got a terrible toothache.
Dentist: Okay, pull your pants down - lets have a look at your butt.

Warning for sensitive folks, this is a little rude but I think it will make some others laugh, it certainly did me. A wordplay joke from Stewart Francis-

"Was my french teacher into golden showers? Oui."

Tee heeee [emoji1]

Been reading the listings of houses for rent.
There are some pretty amazing house designs out there.
Like these wardrobes...
Two of the bedrooms have double wardrobes with ranchsliders opening out to decking.

and the hallway in this house must be huge ...
a good sized hall means you can easily set up a office/study area, double garage, separate toilet, entertainers deck out the back, sun drenched patio at the front and a compliant working fire place.

My boss yelling about this:

"Internet companies across China are embracing programming cheerleaders, pretty, talented girls that help create a fun work environment. Their job includes buying programmers breakfast, chitchatting and playing ping-pong with them."

http://kotaku.com/in-china-women-hired-to-motivate-computer-programmers-1725573574

When he started working here two years ago we were 100% male in my department and as the guys have moved up the company he's made an effort to hire more women, from which we have all benefited. We're about about 50/50 now. But no cheerleaders :p

I thought this was sorta humorous, I work next to Anderson Dairy in Las Vegas. These are the ice cream trucks for the kiddies parked across the street before they load up and go on their routes. I first noticed the Sin City truck and got a laugh thinking that was somewhat inappropriate for the kids, then I noticed that the other truck had Good Fellas on the side celebrating our mob heritage! Only in Vegas...

Attachments

• 1441245317978.jpg
    1441245317978.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 166

New Threads

Top Bottom