• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Kaiverse Thread

Geordie

Geordie
You may wish to post here if you like the latest Kai and the Immortals story. I think this will be a future Star Wars, One Piece... Well, you get the idea.

Basically this topic would be about my novel series known as the Ableism Conspiracies.

The first book of the series is called Kai and the Immortals but I might be changing the title to Kai and the <strike>Gods</strike> <strike>Demons</strike> Aliens.

Here is a small synopsis of the first book.

" Ever since he and his parents stepped out of the psychologist's office, Kai had been made a social outcast in his world. Kai has Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism. Being born in a competitive culture like Singapore, Kai received much persecution and bullying from all angles in his life.

In a fit of pented up rage, Kai fatally wounds some local bullies and was institutionalized into Woodbridge Psychiatric Hospital for his mistake.

Then strings of strange events puts Kai in contact with even stranger beings who transport the young autistic teenager to a planet known as Auth, a planet where humans with learning disablities and normal people live as equals. Kai soon discovers that his new home is at the center of age old conflict between two factions of extra-terrestial beings worshipped as Gods and vilified as Demons in ancient times.

The Ableism Conspiracies: My name is Diagnosis

Yes all Auth discussions go here.

New Threads

Top Bottom