• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Autistic Me - One Year On Documentary

TV-STAR

Hello everyone, Thought I would update you with some news.

Recently the autistic me one year on has been advertised as coming soon. I have actually found out the date when its aired bbc 3, 9pm april 22nd. Hope you enjoy the 2nd series. I am very much involved in the documentary and proud of the result

The Autistic Me BBC Press Office

xxx.

Added a logo i made for the documentary

Attachments

• The Autistic Me Logo.jpg
    The Autistic Me Logo.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 136
Awesome. I can't wait to watch the second series and I will pin this topic for the meantime as part of advertising the Autistic Me until it finishes broadcasting on BBC Three, also the logo is awesome for autism awareness. :)

you will find the first series on youtube just type the autistic me, and it comes up part 1, part 2, part 3, part 3.5, part 4, part 5 and part 6 which im in

I enjoyed the first one alot. Hope its on the iplayer not long after its on tv so i can sit in my room and watch it. XD

It would most likely be, it probably be put on there after midnight, that's when they put the just shown episodes, but I'm not sure?

where my post go :S? ah well .

If it will be on iplayer it goes up 30 mins after it been on tv usually. Some programs on tv dont go on the iplayer though. Which sucks when you miss a good program to find out its not been put on. channel 4 does the same on their 4od. ¬_¬.

EDIT: From the new letter : If you can't catch 'The Autistic Me' when it is screened on 22 April, it will be available on BBC iPlayer for up to seven days after the broadcast.

:D :D :D :D

If it will be on iplayer it goes up 30 mins after it been on tv usually. Some programs on tv dont go on the iplayer though. Which sucks when you miss a good program to find out its not been put on. channel 4 does the same on their 4od. ¬_¬.

EDIT: From the new letter : If you can't catch 'The Autistic Me' when it is screened on 22 April, it will be available on BBC iPlayer for up to seven days after the broadcast.

That's the awesome part of iPlayer, but I'm pretty sure that there will be somebody going to record it and put it on YouTube like they did with the first one, but I wasn't too sure when it got uploaded. Hopefully somebody would be nice to do so.

actually this one goes from the very beginning.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00s5gs3/The_Autistic_Me_One_Year_On/

New Threads

Top Bottom