• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Aspiescentral monthly Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Oni

V.I.P Member
Goal:

- We would like to know what the average Aspiescentral user is like. And the best way to map this would be through a poll. Besides, plenty of aspies like their piecharts and statistics… I’m quite sure of that.

Rules/information:

- Taking part in a poll is voluntary. There is no obligation to take part in this. But if you do, answer it honestly so we can get the most clear and honest results.
- There will be one poll per month.
- The poll will open the 1st of the month and close the last day of the month (30th/31st, with the exception of February of course).
- The polls will, depending on how well these go, eventually result in a few nice graphs. That is most likely at the end of 2014/start 2015. After that we might start another round and see how the forum changed.
- In agreement with Brent the most recent poll will be “bumped” once per week to grab some attention. “Bumping” in general is not allowed for threads, the monthly poll will be the exception to the rule.
- Voting will be anonymous in so far that votes recorded through the poll at the top of the thread are confidential information. There is no user information given out and will only end up in the database (just like any other user information you have given when signing up).
- The topic is closed and just for voting. Giving extensive explanations on why you voted X is not relevant for gathering this information.

I came up with this idea and thus far it’s a one man thing. It’s not a terribly hard thing to keep up and running, however I’m open for suggestions by any members on AC for topics to cover in these polls. If you’re interested, send me PM on the forum. Perhaps we can eventually get a few people and form a group to discuss ideas for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom