• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tell a lie about the person above you

I-wanna-blue is actually on a secret mission to Titan in search of the best hiding places.

Vindicator once dressed up as a chicken for his own birthday party even though nobody was invited to it.
He wore it for a week.

okisland is training cats to steal food!
Look! That's his cat!

stealing_cats_19.gif

okisland is training cats to steal food!
Look! That's his cat!

stealing_cats_19.gif
Non, the cats train me at gunpoint to nick pizza from Morrison's, and certain Tesco Express's. I'm then forced to cook them as well (this is when I start crying). It never ends. It never ends...

i-wanna-blue discusses origami with Irish pigeons, and strokes their beaks. Weekly.

Vindicator Phoenix tunes her didgeridoo to the sound of a Venetian cricket bat being used on a humid Sunday afternoon. She doesn’t tune it very often. Which explains a lot.

Zurb doesn't ever tune his didgeridoo ether. I didn't even know that you could tune a didgeridoo.

i-wanna-blue is really colorblind and spends nites obsessing about paint by number kits until his pet walrus eats the paint bottles.

New Threads

Top Bottom