• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tablet Games

Catlover614

Love Conquers
What games do y'all like to play online? I have a Samsung Galaxy tablet and browsing the PlayStore, only a few interest me. I love puzzles and word games. I love to do crossword puzzles and hidden objects games.

I love what they call: Kitchen games ie fruit or sweet and the idea is to find the key to open the door and you have several clues and puzzles to solve. By oriental group.

I love also find the object, but do not like ones where it is not realistic enough; like cake on top of a house or something and the style on the tablet form does not incite me.

I also love spot the difference.

New Threads

Top Bottom