• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Table-Top Role-Playing Games

Fnord

Who plays table-top Role-Playing Games (RPGs)?

These are games where two or more players act out or narrate their characters' actions to form a story. They do not involve typing on a keyboard or pulling cards from a deck as their primary source of player interaction, but instead use the players' own imaginations as the primary resources for the story.

I play Traveller ("Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far Future"), in the classic form as developed by Marc Miller, as well as the GURPS and Mongoose forms.

What do you play?

-Fnord-

At my first job we Used to do Warhammer Fantasy and 40k, Munchkin, Star Wars and Dungeons and dragons

I know quite a few people who are in to those games. Personally, they get on my nerves. I should persevere with them more.

I do not understand what are these games either, as other people get engaged in such games in internet cafes.

I play!

I have played D&D, and my group is just getting ready to start Deadlands and Star Wars. I am super-excited, Star Wars will be fun, but Deadlands is what I am really pumped about. I have an awesome character written.

Tee hee! I am SUCH a geek!!

New Threads

Top Bottom