• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Suicide

Im at the point where I constantly wish that I was dead every second of everyday, where I could just end it all now with the simple slash of the wrist or a downed bottle of sleeping pills. I would prefer suiside, but the thought of going to hell for is what's holding me back. I'm afraid that if for one second I was to over come the thought of hell that I would actually do it. I'm just ready to die!
I know how you feel. Everything is all just too confusing for us. But maybe we can change all that, cuz we deserve happiness as well.

I would prefer suiside, but the thought of going to hell for is what's holding me back. I'm afraid that if for one second I was to over come the thought of hell that I would actually do it. I'm just ready to die!

Have you tried reading the Bible or showing up at a church and asking to speak with the pastor? You might be amazed at what kind of help you can find by doing that. Perhaps sorting things out spiritually can help in other ways.

Have you tried reading the Bible or showing up at a church and asking to speak with the pastor? You might be amazed at what kind of help you can find by doing that. Perhaps sorting things out spiritually can help in other ways.
Thank you, yes I read the bible also a gd prayer to our father is all that we ever need in our time of need. Thanks

Hey yungboy84, the one thing you can control is you. You can't control your family or your baby's mother, or even the acquaintances, "friends", and strangers around you. But the one thing you can control is yourself. Focus on yourself in a way where you're trying to learn from your own mistakes. If other people are making mistakes with you, try your best to learn how to deal with others in a professional manner and consider whether they are doing things on purpose or not. Generally speaking, don't look for tit for tat. Stay polite and walk away or redirect with cold answers or no answers depending on the situation. Sometimes, there is no one right answer. There's also the possibility of forgiving people for wrongs that they did if something wasn't too big of a deal, but sometimes that can take years to open that potential line of trust again. Don't expect it, but don't be closed to it either. Just keep trying to make yourself better everyday. Consider exercising, even if it's just stretches, drinking lots of water, staying as healthy as possible, saying at least one positive thing about yourself everyday and looking at yourself in the mirror while doing that if you can, and joining and/or volunteering as many activities/groups as you can. As they say knowledge is power, and experiencing activities gives you knowledge and the potential to meet many other good people that you might have otherwise not met.

I, too, am trying to remain positive. I really am. But Yung and Sonn, I feel more like you two every day. After my accident, I have no hope. Every single thing I worked so hard for against the autism is gone.

I agree, only we have control over ourselves, etc., but it time, we lost that control when Life throws at us more than the skills with which we were born can handle.

So now I am back to where I was at 14. I fought so hard, but there is no getting around this this time. It took 35 years of daily struggle to get to where I was even before my accident.

For me it was an accident, for someone else, a health problem, the death of a caretaker or sibling or loss of housing........it can be anything.

Of course, this on top of all the sensory issues, the confusion, the lack of friends, family, a wasted INTELLIGENT life.....if only I had been really low functioning.

I dare to post this link, which scares me and perhaps explains why a LOT of us feel this way...........HFA suicides- ten times more likely than general population and women more than men. This was the follow up study to suicidal thoughts. These were completed.

Large Swedish study ties autism to early death | Spectrum

New Threads

Top Bottom