• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sometimes you have to make up your own word

thejuice

And plough your on way because you can't think of a word. So unnutrientised. Which means when Ive eaten too much chocolate I feel rubbish no matter if I've eaten healthy food!

By the way I've given up chocolate forever ;)

I read that word of yours in Obi Wan's (Ewan McGregor's) voice because it reminded me of his line in Revenge of the Sith after he kills General Grievous with Grievous' own blaster since he temporarily lost his lightsaber.
"So uncivilized!"

I like the word "Explainabrag". Bragging disguised as providing an explanation. :) It's from that sitcom, Community.

Similar to the humblebrag, very common in my country where bragging is very frowned upon so we have to find ways to be sneaky. Usually by drawing attention to something you're proud of but pretending to be embarrassed or self deprecating.

Lucifur - when the sacrifice for Satan is later skinned and turned into a fur coat.

I tend to just do this instead of normal swearing.

Just, you know, not as loud. And without falling down some stairs.

I seriously do that very Yosemite Sam sound when I get too frustrated with stupid people. I've always done some cartoon/celeb voice mimics, so I'm sure that I just started it before I even thought to do it on purpose. Hilariously, I always likened that same sound to what Dave Draimen makes at the beginning of that Down With The Sickness song, haha.

New Threads

Top Bottom