• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So, Roblox went Down; then it Came Back

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
Roblox has been down for more than a day so far. Apparently there has been a cyber attack. I was actually in game when the servers crashed.
FC-e9TKWEAISiXz

I hear about this game so freaking much. I know next to nothing about it.

Is it actually any good? What the heck do you even do in it?

Roblox is basically a platform for people to put their own games on it using the Roblox Studio, or you can just play games. There are actually several games on there.

It is pretty good if you can find the good games (which is not hard to do, since they tend to be decently popular).

Most Roblox games are mere 3D chatrooms, but some are more intricate. There is some games about obstacle courses and some about building stuff.

I cant think of a response, so here's this thing from my picture archive instead:

Vd5CVd1.jpg

Never know what I'm going to find in there.

New Threads

Top Bottom