• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So I end up here

I can't imagine there would be. I would be surprised if there was any limit.
Yeah, I think so too. Anyway, the biological immortality blog thing would likely have the word "Senescence" in the name, because that's the obstacle to biological immortality.
Edit: Added "word" after "the"

I just need a section to ramble , I've had a space like that before but I get freaked out and I'll delete a years worth of myself

I just need a section to ramble , I've had a space like that before but I get freaked out and I'll delete a years worth of myself
I'm sure you can make a blog out of it. Though I suppose you freaking out would be the biggest problem. Maybe you can specify why you freak out like that and we'll all see if we can help?

I end up hating myself, I destroy it all. In my 20s 30s I'd attack myself .
So deleat is a better option .
I did mild self harm back them , I truth I've never stopped thinking it almost every day but I don' t .

Never told anyone that last bit

I end up hating myself, I destroy it all. In my 20s 30s I'd attack myself .
So deleat is a better option .
I did mild self harm back them , I truth I've never stopped thinking it almost every day but I don' t .

Never told anyone that last bit
I don't have any experience in dealing with any of that, so I'm afraid I'm of little help. All I can do is hope you feel better about yourself now, and that you never get driven back to that point.

It's a situation that someone would never understand that wasn't there doing it .
Even people that did do that don't get it when they stop nose diving .
It's very odd

stacked issues make things very odd

It's a situation that someone would never understand that wasn't there doing it .
Even people that did do that don't get it when they stop nose diving .
It's very odd

stacked issues make things very odd
I can sorta(?) see why it can be very odd. Since this is all online I doubt we can do much besides offer our support. We all need that sometimes when life gets weird and unfair (like it often does).

Finding it difficult here , difficult everywhere.
Been on my own at work for the last two days . Nobody there equals I’m fine .

New Threads

Top Bottom