• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Should I see a much younger ex coworker?

Under these circumstances, you would

• meet him sometimes to talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, not meet him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alien girl

I'm a 50 years old woman, and this 16 years old boy showed up to work for a few days. He's gay, so it's not like we're in love or something. But we talked, and I actually enjoyed his company! Something so unusual for me that it almost never happens.

He quit to go back to schook but sent me emails saying he like my company and would like to meet me sometimes, just to talk.

I told my mother, and she said it's a bad idea, and all kind of bad things can happen. I asked her what they are, but she said she didn't know and just has a bad feeling.

What should I do? What would you do? I would never date a minor, but this isn't dating. He's obviously gay, not just pretending to be or anything. He's even transgender, and at first when I saw him, I though he was a girl. It's not like he's going to try anything.

The question isn't necessarily what he would do, or you would do. But rather how it would be perceived and potentially misinterpreted. If you do want to see this young person, because he is a minor, you need to talk to his parents first and make sure they are aware and OK with it.

The OP is 50 and wants to see an 18 year old? I personally wouldn't go there, for example I'm 40 and I'm big friends with one of my female carers who's just turned 20, she's 7 months pregnant (and no, it's not mine) but if she wasn't and she was at least 10 years older and I knew her under different circumstances I could quite like her.

New Threads

Top Bottom