• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Shock Entertainment/Bad Taste

Povey

I'm obsessed with shock culture, trying to understand what is bad taste or good bad taste in movies and music. The films of John Waters for example.

Know them both, particularly enjoyed freaks :) Russ Meyer and Pedro Almodovar films are also a bit of fun :)

The Kuchar brothers George and Mike also made some nice trash as well as a few directors that came out of the cinema of transgression

I thought Paul Morrisey and Andy Warhol's "Blood For Dracula" and "Frankenstein" were hysterical. :p

I have a pentient for outsider music and otherwise bizare music.

I was recently intoduced to The Cardiacs and frankly think they are brilliant.

Love the cardiacs :) if you like outsider music then check out half japanese, daniel johnston and jandek. For Bizarre check out the residents and butthole surfers (locust abortion technician) and for the two combined then check out R. Stevie Moore...the master of home recordings. Paul Morrissey films I enjoy also :) (heat, trash, bad, madam wang)

New Threads

Top Bottom