• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sensitive while healing

Kayla55

Snake shears it's skin and it's vulnerable at time and healing from a wound is like this....it hurts!!! Hearing negative feedback even can rip open old wounds that sensitive and you may have thought you'd dealt with issues, but it just goes so deep. This is what my catgirl is about, she is my source of sustainance that was previously taken out of me, she is my angel and we on surge together!!!
A snake is shy creature, venous but avoid conflict, but corner snake and that's when should worry. With age you get to know yourself, over time your senses develop and must guard against someone who can trigger a meltdown because if your snake bites someone --- you in trouble. I learnt this about me....I wasn't rude or targetting features of people I put down at table, just at first amazed when I realised how stupid many people are, I was coming out of years of isolation and now I don't let people know why what said was incorrect and why

Met a nice person once but they would rephrase me into a question, constantly saying so you like this? Which a question is already sending me into thought before answering but this isn't a question in class...it's personal preference and people don't realise what this does.
I left gathering early, the end

Leaving a gathering early is usually a great decision to make, in my experience.

For me language was complex to learn, to this day I get so confused, example is my son's English work....what is passive tense and for me it means something different, it means what you generally say is more respectful or without implying towards other people! Hence I could never be a grammar teacher.
Having walked off alone many times feeling I just don't fit in and this article best describes how I often feel

Start of my adulthood I felt the world and jobs expected me to sell pieces of my soul, or change to be who I'm not.
Now that I'm old, I feel the world is evil and wants to steal last sacred part of me so I can die soulless. (It's insane, can't tell others about this because they think you extremist or unbalance)

New Threads

Top Bottom