• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Say something about the above poster.

The above person is adventurous. He likes adventures both out in the woods, and in game consoles.

The above poster is a fan of Cybersix
who has gone so far as to post an image
album of characters, etc. related to the show.

But didn't G forget Dataseven, Cybersix's panther
companion?

The above poster has two friends, one a new member, the other a regular member. He also likes some top-down games like Starcraft and Diablo among others.

The above poster writes stuff that makes me laugh. Qualifications: 1. In a good way. 2.It would make me laugh if I ever laughed, which I don't.

Ste11aeres == I remember her name by pronouncing it in 3 parts: Ste-11-aeres

Sounds like a sexy name to me :tongue: ;)

Yikes! I was checking the tongue smilie I used a few posts above; it can look creeeeeepy.... :unsure:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom