• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Salutations

Descartes

Hello, everyone! This is Descartes, from WrongPlanet. Those of you who are also members of WP therefore may know me. I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 12, and I currently live in Texas (which is also one of the fattest states in the U.S. :wtf:). If anybody would like to know more about me, then just ask. :)

Greetings and welcome to Aspies Central forum. Hope you enjoy your time here and find friends from here as well.

Welcome Descartes to Aspies Central, glad you found this place. :D

So what interests do you have? Now I'm just curious. :H
I might of already known but for the other members here just to get them curious. :p

Also if you want, you can invite your friends around. :cute:

Welcome to the forums, Descartes. We already have a few members from WP on here too.

Hope you fit in and enjoy your stay at Aspies Central.

Hello, everyone! This is Descartes, from WrongPlanet. Those of you who are also members of WP therefore may know me. I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 12, and I currently live in Texas (which is also one of the fattest states in the U.S. :wtf:). If anybody would like to know more about me, then just ask. :)

Welcome to the Central! :D Also, West Virginia might have the title as second or third fattest state in the US. :O Sorry Texas. :S Don't think y'all are #1 anymore weight wise. :O

Oh well just watch out for Dale Gribble, he is running rapid on these forums. :p (Just kidding, I am just joking about Dale Gribble).

Welcome to the Central! :D Also, West Virginia might have the title as second or third fattest state in the US. :O Sorry Texas. :S Don't think y'all are #1 anymore weight wise. :O

Oh well just watch out for Dale Gribble, he is running rapid on these forums. :p (Just kidding, I am just joking about Dale Gribble).

Well, we're certainly near the top of the list. ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom