• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Road Trip photos

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
I'm back from three days of driving around central Alberta just exploring with my camera, and just relaxing from big city life, I still like the big city just for the record...

I took about 600 photos so just barely starting working on any edits I'll do, so far the focus is mostly on automotive/transport related photos, I did take more than just that

First up, my little blue exploring car

Alix Trip 07.jpg

Alix Trip 05.jpg

Alix Trip 06.jpg

Alix Trip 02.jpg

Alix Trip 04.jpg

There's some nice pics in there.

I've just finished recommending a documentary to someone in PM, considering the theme of your pics it might be of interest to you too. It's a 4 part series:

I'm back from three days of driving around central Alberta just exploring with my camera, and just relaxing from big city life, I still like the big city just for the record...

I took about 600 photos so just barely starting working on any edits I'll do, so far the focus is mostly on automotive/transport related photos, I did take more than just that

First up, my little blue exploring car

View attachment 86893
View attachment 86894
View attachment 86895
View attachment 86896
View attachment 86897
Little Blue took you to some derelict places, yet you make them look so beautiful here. I am in love with these photos.

That VW body would be desirable to someone with panel beating skills.
A proper Beetle, not like the new style ones.

Both those cars are privately owned by a nearby landowner, apparently there used to be more cars in that meadow so some have been sold off

New Threads

Top Bottom