• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Risk

2010Dolby

V.I.P Member
Anybody else play the board game Risk? Been kinda obsessed with it sense I was young.

Bahaha... I read the title and I was going to joke about the board game... turns out the thread is about the game... dang, someone beat me to it :p

On topic: I remember playing it a few times as a kid, but I had nooooooooo clue how it worked. My parents were lousy with such games to explain them, even a game like Stratego (actually a Dutch game, but I think it's available in the US now, since it's been around since the late 50's) was hard for them, heh

Bahaha... I read the title and I was going to joke about the board game... turns out the thread is about the game... dang, someone beat me to it :p

On topic: I remember playing it a few times as a kid, but I had nooooooooo clue how it worked. My parents were lousy with such games to explain them, even a game like Stratego (actually a Dutch game, but I think it's available in the US now, since it's been around since the late 50's) was hard for them, heh

We gotta play an internet game of it!

Also, I haven't talked to you in what seems like eras. Glad to see you again, King!

I have heard of it I tried to play it when I was kid and even as an older teenager but its too hard for me. I don't really like the game much. But I do like other board games. I think it requires too much strategies and I just don't know how to think like that. Its to hard. But that could be fun to do a whole internet RISK game. who knows it might be actually fun. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom