• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

REQUIEM: a RP (Info Thread!)

BlackKitsune13

**Requiem the RP: Info thread**

Hiya guys and gals, the Black Cat here, and thank you very much for picking up on this thread!!! This is going to be a forum Roleplay that I hope many of you will enjoy; something to really make you smile.

Anyway, I am pretty darn sure many of you know how forum RP s are set out by now; a story-game that spans across three threads and are used under different conditions? But I am sure there will be some people on here that don't know about it, so let me explain for their sake.

(Those who don't want to hear it should go straight to the bottom of the post. Links to the sign up and gameplay threads are there if you want to have a look)

The three threads pre-mentioned are all used under unique conditions, each contributing to the story in some way. The info thread that you are on right now does just what is said on the tin: gives you info about how to RP and, more importantly, the user-friendly rules you have to heed in order to play. The sign up thread allows you to create a character from a template to use in the RP, as well as providing a brief story explanation of the plot surrounding the RP.

//BASICS OF ROLEPLAYING//

Let's begin with the first mentioned for the info thread: how to RP. This is rather easy and should not take too long to explain, so bear with me for now.

RPing is quite a simple concept: you use the character from the sign up thread and post some text within the character's shoes. That is admittedly quite a bad reply, but as people with Asparagus (if my phone autocorrects Aspergers one more time, this Black Cat will go super saiyan on this thing) and autism are good with visual explaination, let me give you an example;

BlackKitsune13:
"The sun is shining in the distance with a touch of a brilliant hue. Light is always something to be desired, mused Black. After all, why are the stars so bright?
Black turned to Lythia with a grin on her face and walked off. "Follow me.""

There. You should get the basic idea from that, right? So the next person to post may say something like "Lythia grinned at Black and followed close behind."

Those are pretty short posts. Most of the posts are like that. The only way they can get any longer is if the entire plot is explained in one fell swoop: though that does not happen very often.

//BASIC RULES OF ROLEPLAYING//

The rules are too darn simple:
1- NO SWEARING. let's keep this 12+
2- NO INSULTING OTHER PLAYERS
3- NO GODMODDING (Playing as an unfairly strong character)
4- NO USING OTHER PLAYER'S CHARACTERS (unless permission is granted)

- --
Whew... that took SO LONG!!! ...

Anyway... to those of you who like the look of the Requiem RP the game threads can be found below. If they are not there by any chance that may mean that they either got taken down, I have not finished making them yet, or you are reading this in the year 3000 where the RP will most likely be over.

See you in the RP
-The Black Cat
(BlackKitsune13)

RP thread:

Info thread:
You are here

PS: you need to create a character in Sign Up before taking part in the RP thread

I'm sorry for the lack of update on this topic, recently I have been drowning in the bottomless sea of revision and homework, so I have not really had much time to do anything recently.

Anyway, author's note out of the way, I am the Black Cat and welcome to the sign up thread of the Requiem Climate rp!!!!! If you have already read the info thread you'll know what I am going on about, but if not let me clarify- on the sign-up thread we make the character as well as reading a brief description of the story. (Don't worry though. That is not the entire story! There will be plenty of twists and turns to keep you on the edge of your seat!!!) So it is pretty much the preparing stage of the RP.

Character creation template:
Name:
Abilities:
Background:
Pets?:

Story:
Earth isn't the only world out there. Millions of lands and kingdoms sparkle like unknown stars deep within the shadows, each under a rein of peace and tranquility unlike any other. Is there any way to save a world whose light has vanished forever? that question is floating on the group's lips as they stare at a fading light deep within the distance, never to see the light again.
The burden is on your shoulders. You, and all of the other chosen ones ready to experience a shocking destiny.
Trust nobody, your enemy is yourself....
Death is on its way.....

(Notice: the characters you can use are not limited at all. You can use your own characters or if you are obsessing over a character like me, you can use one that already exists. My character will be posted below.)

New Threads

Top Bottom