• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Random answers from the Book of Answers

Mia

V.I.P Member
The 'Book of Answers' if you pose a question, and close your eyes and touch the book and then open at a page it gives you an answer.

Shaking her head, this is 'magical thinking' and reminds me of the eight ball toy I had as a child, where you would shake the ball and an answer would appear on the 'magic' eight ball.

I'll consult the book of answers :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Me too, always wished my eight-ball had more answers..

Will I get over my damned anxiety enough to stop just practicing my skill and get back to working on clients?

Me too, always wished my eight-ball had more answers..

Will I get over my damned anxiety enough to stop just practicing my skill and get back to working on clients?

The Book of Answers says:

Ask your Father.

Oooooh... could be fun, he's dead. Shall ask him though, thanks :)

Heh, that was the answer to my question to Mia's book, Harrison - my dad's dead too, I was just wondering if I should find a high point and shout to the sky, or what.. maybe we need a book 'Interpreting The Book of Answers' ;)

..Mind you, if my last dream of him is anything to go by, he's happy that I'm working toward starting a new business, so maybe the conversation is to be had there..

Oh magic Book of answers! Should I renew my license today?

Answer: It is sure to make things interesting.:eek:

Reminds me of a dictionary activity for English class where you choose a word at random to create the answer.

Maybe Mia can provide answers to some of the common questions people have here:
1) I'm NT, and got a aspie boy/girl friend. What should I do?
2) I'm an aspie looking for a boy/girl friend. What should I do?
3) I have an aspie kid. How can I help him/her?
4) How do I change a light bulb?
5) Is having a facebook account worth it?
6) How can I win the 'Last person to post wins' thread?

New Threads

Top Bottom