• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Problems with Neighbors

If you think it's the dogs, can you use, like, plastic toy beartraps (no teeth!) or a recording of a machine gun set to play when the cross a certain invisible line? Dogs are fast learners. Your neighbors might be another story, but mayb you can rig some sort of water trap for them, with a hose soaking them if they cross that invisble line. Or if you can think of something less Home Alone-y, like filming your backyard and reporting it, or posting it online.

The invisible line could be a trip wire. You could put an automatic waterpistol (I hope those exist) in each bush set to spray when things are dumped there. The sky is not the limit, cuz we been to Mars.
I don't have money for all that, it sounds very expensive. I've never thought of spraying them with the garden hose before though, do they hate that? At least I could do that when they came in the yard at us.

Would be hilarious if they got soaked then ran back in the bastards house and got everything inside all wet. xD I'm sure the neighbors would be total wtf, but hey they're in my yard instead of being leashed. I was "watering the garden" (which we do have a garden to water.) :p

I
The dogs wouldn't be so bad if the people that had them weren't such assholes.

They don't clean up after them. They don't keep them leashed. I can't count how many times some ****ing dog came and chased me down in my own yard. My son as well. I wish I had the balls to shoot the bastards for real. Dog **** is literately everywhere.

I understand. I carry poop bags when I walk dogs (my dog died so I have to rent dogs) and shorten the leash when we pass people coming the other way. It's just that one of the dogs is way too friendly but not everyone can tell if a dog is being mean or friendly.

I

I understand. I carry poop bags when I walk dogs (my dog died so I have to rent dogs) and shorten the leash when we pass people coming the other way. It's just that one of the dogs is way too friendly but not everyone can tell if a dog is being mean or friendly.
I wish more people were like this. I don't trust dogs mean or friendly and I really don't want them licking me, that's just nasty. I don't understand how some people will make out with their dogs and let them climb and lick on anybody that happens to around them.

New Threads

Top Bottom