• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post an Image of your Desktop!

8023390283_3a2b04b9df_b.jpg

I sometimes dream, I can live there one day...

Winnipeg, MB, Canada

Here's my Linux desktop from my MBP. Posting this instead of my iMac or windows PC because I love the simplicity of it. Plus I plan on installing Linux on my PC when Xubuntu 12.10 stable is released and having it look exactly the same.

My current desktop. I change it weekly.

I actually did the image myself. Had a bit of help though. Vanguard Industries who's one of the main supplies of patches for our Military was kind enough to scan the Chief Petty Officer patch for me for this image.

In case you don't know who it's for, it's for Chief Petty Officer (SEAL) Chris Kyle, United States Navy who was sadly murdered on 2 February, 2013.

If you'd like to know what the ribbon rack is, I'd be more than happy to share what's what :)

Attachments

• DESKTOP.jpg
    DESKTOP.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 72
Screen Shot 2013-04-08 at 10.26.20 AM.jpg

Do not know how I feel about the yurification, but I love both characters and it is a pretty picture. I hate that I lost the source; I like to give credit where credit is due.

Icarus, that's so beautiful! Do you know what it's a picture of? Just wondering because I've always found pictures of celestial objects extremely fascinating.

Rainbows are great! I love the symbolism behind them (I feel that they represent new beginnings and happiness) as well as their spectacular beauty.

New Threads

Top Bottom