• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Please tell me how to make the Bluetooth on my PC work better

Device manager is where you would look to see if you have multiple bluetooth radio devices. If so, you could right click one and pick the option to disable it in the context menu.

Another guess from left field: the automatic mic input is somehow getting the signal tangled up (this happens on a lot of audio devices with windoze BT, unfortunately). Try disabling the mic input from the airpods and see if the audio quality isn't totally better. Sometimes it'll either jumble the quality or just render the audio useless until you tell the internal mic to shut up. I've even had systems glitch out and not allow me to disable it, which is even worse!

(also, some inputs will masquerade as outputs and vice versa, so really double-check your I/Os. I love Windoze, but it defaults to the worst signal-handling BS I've ever seen in my life). I've even had the internal mic default to the output device, which shouldn't even be an option IRL, yet here we are!

Would recommend giving it a shot though, especially if all else fails

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom