• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Please share your opinion on this. What's easier? Car or scooter?

I'm happy you found a solution, it must be a relief that you now you don't need to go back to another lesson with him :) Let us know how it goes with the scooter lessons :)
It is a HUGE relief :D I will :) I also intend to contact my bank here to get a credit card so I can very soon buy my own auto scooter and I can use it to practice on it either along with the instructor's lessons or at least immediately after them and before the official exams. I also intend to tell him from the beginning that I want him to teach me how to control the scooter on quiet areas with no traffic, BEFORE he lets me ride it in the traffic. I will make it clear to him from the beginning, this time I want to be able to know my vehicle and control it without panicking and before we go anywhere near others and I won't negotiate it either. Thank you so much :)

New Threads

Top Bottom