• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pick (a) Song(s) That Desrcribes You Best

The Farm, Groovy Train, for no better reason than it includes the line "baggy jeans and long blonde hair" which is a fairly accurate depiction of me in 1990.
Actually, come to that, I have lot a bit of weight lately.

Eminem: Lose Yourself

Because I'll never give up, if I don't get where I want to be I'll still be fighting on my death bed, and I'm fine with that..

"success is my only ********** option"

v=xFYQQPAOz7Y

Which may sound depressing, but it's a pretty happy song to me and does a pretty good job of explaining my outlook on life. I'm a nihilist (but not like in The Big Lebowski :D)

And this is pretty much me when I'm feeling great.

Uuuuhhh really a hard choice, I never thought of a song which could describe me but I guess these 2 are some of my favourites on hard times:

I've got two.

Nick Drake is basically my muse right now, but this track in particular just speaks to me, though the lyrics are somewhat cryptic. From what I know about his personal life he strikes as someone who might have been an aspie, but we'll never know.

And on a lighter note, this is the one I think of when I'm ambitious and/or optimistic about life. While the first song is what I too often am, this is what I want to be normally.

Not a song, just a verse, and it's echoed throughout my life.

Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
You end up like a dog that's been beat too much
Till you spend half your life just covering up now

Perfect for the first 30 years at least.

New Threads

Top Bottom