• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Physics as a Hobby/Obsession

haileyrenee

I am curious if anyone else has an interest in multiverse theory/ string theory/ jungian theory/ etc/ etc... these are some of my "obsessions" or "hobbies".. just fishing for someone else to discuss with.

love & light .

Last edited:
m-theory, I am watching physics lectures/discussions on youtube on quantum fields and multiple dimensions. I don't know if alternate realities exist or what that means. Does a decision made result in one branch of reality but that branch ends or joins into the universe when another decision is made? Would we remember it? Does multiple universes only apply to the big picture or do our decisions impact any thing else than our lives. Our decisions may impact global warming but not the gravitational constant or the speed of light. Is there a universe that decided to have mass transit and limited gas vehicles so the carbon footprint is a lot lower? Don't know.

I am trying to understand what math there is but it is all very theoretical. It is not 1+1=2. I am understanding more from the lectures that the 3 years of physics in college.

Some stuff: was our universe a singularity before? I was watching a theory about two branes colliding and that could have been the start of our universe - and many other universes. So many documentaries/lectures.

I go to sleep listening to these youtube lectures. Someday I will wake up and go "I understand" but meanwhile I have a better sleep than watching/listening to reruns of Star Trek.

I'm so excited someone replied to me! lol :) :) :) :)

m-theory, I am watching physics lectures/discussions on youtube on quantum fields and multiple dimensions. I don't know if alternate realities exist or what that means. Does a decision made result in one branch of reality but that branch ends or joins into the universe when another decision is made?
no the branch just continues on the same way our reality does.
Would we remember it?
no; because they're not happening in our reality. just because these different branches of reality exist does not mean that they're occurring in our universe. the theory of parallel universes in infinite... so with any choice you've ever made, there is a similar reality where you made the opposite choice. and that would go for everyone. :)
Does multiple universes only apply to the big picture or do our decisions impact any thing else than our lives.
Our decisions affect our universe quite literally. Because every part of creation is quite literally connected to it (this is along the lines of string theory as well but we can get into that at another time.)
Our decisions may impact global warming but not the gravitational constant or the speed of light.
Correct. universal truth is always universally constant and true regardless of human influence
Is there a universe that decided to have mass transit and limited gas vehicles so the carbon footprint is a lot lower? Don't know.
I'd bet on it.

I am trying to understand what math there is but it is all very theoretical. It is not 1+1=2. I am understanding more from the lectures that the 3 years of physics in college.
When/if you becomes interested, studying sacred geometry is very eye opening. It explains the origins of creation and sooooo much more.

Some stuff: was our universe a singularity before? I was watching a theory about two branes colliding and that could have been the start of our universe - and many other universes. So many documentaries/lectures.
Sacred geometry explains this perfectly.

I go to sleep listening to these youtube lectures. Someday I will wake up and go "I understand" but meanwhile I have a better sleep than watching/listening to reruns of Star Trek.
:) i do too sometimes lol. I hope to understand ANYTHING fully at some point but with every realization or period of enlightenment, comes more questions. but such is life.... :)

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! It was so cool to talk to someone about this, please know I'm always around if you ever would like to chat about ANY of these types of subjects again or further
:)

love & light .

I am very interested in String Theory, Quantum Physics, theoretical physics... I think that Spooky Action at a Distance is such a beautiful and romantic theory. Like scientific soulmates.

I am very interested in String Theory, Quantum Physics, theoretical physics... I think that Spooky Action at a Distance is such a beautiful and romantic theory. Like scientific soulmates.
I'm around any time you want to chat about anyyyy of it! & i like how you put that, scientific soulmates. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom