• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

People Sharing 'Green Flags' That Someone Is A Good Person - Do You Have One?

I too return the shopping cart to the corral! Cannot stand the jerks who leave them out for an accident waiting to happen.

I have issues trusting people, but I don't just write someone off unless they're a jerk.

I treat my boss and coworkers with respect, but for some reason I have trouble doing the same with my parents sometimes (based on my mood) and I'm not sure why, I mean they love and respect me...just feel like a hypocrite. Is it because in the former situation I'd get fired, while in the latter situation I still won't lose their love?

Good read!

But if you return the shopping carts then what happens to the guy whose job it is to go and collect the, as I would call them, trolleys? He wouldn't get paid. There, now I've just justified why it is ok to be a horrible person. :p

I find it a green flag when someone doesn't joke about rape and is nice to homeless people. Also when they respect others personal space.

I always return the shopping cart to the nearest "corral". Though I've never thought of it as indicative of being a "good person". More just a case of "Ordnung hat Gott lieb".

"Orderliness is next to Godliness."

New Threads

Top Bottom