• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Parasitology o-o.

Emor

TBH I only know a lot about platyhelminthes but now I'm onto nematodes... but it's a bit depressing that I sort of have to start from scratch, sort of. It'll be a lot easier though than it was with platyhelminthes though 'cause I was completely new to the parasitology field.
But yeah, I'm very interested in them and can ramble on about them for ages. I was talking to Calvert on Skype about this one journal article for like 10 minutes xD.
But yeaaah. IDK where to start so I'll just not :D.
But yeah.
:D.
EMZ=P

TBH I only know a lot about platyhelminthes but now I'm onto nematodes... but it's a bit depressing that I sort of have to start from scratch, sort of. It'll be a lot easier though than it was with platyhelminthes though 'cause I was completely new to the parasitology field.
But yeah, I'm very interested in them and can ramble on about them for ages. I was talking to Calvert on Skype about this one journal article for like 10 minutes xD.
But yeaaah. IDK where to start so I'll just not :D.
But yeah.
:D.
EMZ=P

I dont have aclue about what any of that is. I will have to look it up. Since you seem to be able to talk ages about it maybe makes some youtube videos expression your opinions/feelings/thoughts on these?? And if you dont know where to start. Just mention the article you read, that you were discusing with calvert.

I will make a YT video then :p. Not sure when, it'll require a lot of preparation. :p.
EMZ=]

I will make a YT video then :p. Not sure when, it'll require a lot of preparation. :p.
EMZ=]

Prepare it well and maybe try doing a whole video introducing peopel to it then more about it and then another concluding your throughts on it or something.

Maybe put annotation links to some sources on the video to link to other things to give mroe information on it if it helps describe it or so.

Will keep a look out in the future for more videos from you.

Yeah, it's extremely detailed. I've changed the topic though. Now it's about Platyhelminthes and Taxonomy 'cause it doesn't make any sense without the Taxonomy part and I noticed I'd focussed so much on the Taxonomy it might as well also be on that. P:.
EMZ=]

Yeah, it's extremely detailed. I've changed the topic though. Now it's about Platyhelminthes and Taxonomy 'cause it doesn't make any sense without the Taxonomy part and I noticed I'd focussed so much on the Taxonomy it might as well also be on that. P:.
EMZ=]

I could see you doing a whole series on all these things. Maybe leading to you getting big on youtube.

Oh, it seems that I missed out on this life-igniting thread during the last week -_-.

And, oh, oh they've already skyped :(...

I wanted to say an alphabet of things about those highly nitrogenous nematodes (you know, isolating the protein from the epidermis, we can convert these guys into explosives?), but it's like I'm suddenly emptied in one drop. -_-

I've lost my gentlest authority. I'll just settle quietly on sideboards, conducting the rain. :ph34r:

Oh, it seems that I missed out on this life-igniting thread during the last week -_-.

And, oh, oh they've already skyped :(...

I wanted to say an alphabet of things about those highly nitrogenous nematodes (you know, isolating the protein from the epidermis, we can convert these guys into explosives?), but it's like I'm suddenly emptied in one drop. -_-

I've lost my gentlest authority. I'll just settle quietly on sideboards, conducting the rain. :ph34r:
I didn't know o_o. TBH, I know so little about nematodes in comparisson to platyhelminthes. I don't even know all the classes in Nematodes. >_<.
There's gonna be a Skype conference on Saturday btw if you want to go. I'm not going on principle that I think NTs should be allowed to join(they're not :|).
EMZ=]

Saturday? What time? A few stray gleams allowed? I mean, I can bring some indescribable insects with photophores. :shifty:

Oh, it's got NT's? And without you there? Uh, so no.

I tend to sleep all day long on Saturdays. Or, when infinitesimally awake, I'd go outdoors and climb the tallest tree around the lake (lots of monophyletic planarians there in the mud).

Carl von Linné would like to talk us through it.

No, it's _not_ got NTs and that's why I'm joining. Not because it just so happens to have NTs but because I'm not allowed to add NT friends. The excuse is that we're going to be talking about Asperger's but in these AS-only skype talks we basically never talk about Asperger's anyway.
Ooooo awesomes :D.
EMZ=]

Oh SHUDDER!!!!! Parasites! I've dealt with bedbugs, NOT FUN!!! Flatworms & roundworms? Nasty beasts, don't know much about ' em. Don't want to either ( at least not first hand)!!! Any avoidance tips for someone who is outdoors a lot?

New Threads

Top Bottom