• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

On my God it is full of autism....

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

I feel that a lot, I just want somebody to comfort me and say nice things mostly. Though having a boy to smooch is also obviously a plus of the having-a-boyfriend situation. I am in the middle of trying not to look for one right no, so here's hoping paulb's advice works!

I feel that a lot, I just want somebody to comfort me and say nice things mostly. Though having a boy to smooch is also obviously a plus of the having-a-boyfriend situation. I am in the middle of trying not to look for one right no, so here's hoping paulb's advice works!
Everything works in the reverse for me, so good luck to you.. will be fun but frustrating to find a good guy who treats you well. Get out aND start the process.

I l:hearteyes:ve the title of this thread! Welcome AspiePie.
As for romantic relationships, I am not the person to ask. I've had them, but my proclivities are such that they do not last long. Good luck!

When I was younger I enjoyed the solitude and I never wanted or thought I would ever have a relationship. Then one day somebody walked into my life completely unexpected that changed everything. 15 years later i'm now married and have a son. I literally cannot understand how that happened and whilst it's difficult from time to time and I definetely still need my alone time I wouldn't have it any other way. Its been an amazing journey.

Like PaulB states, put yourself out there, take chances and keep an open mind for new experiences. In the meantime try to live in the here and now and who knows that special somebody may just gravitate your way.

I l:hearteyes:ve the title of this thread!

Second that! I cracked out laughing :)

I wish I could give you some advice about wanting a boyfriend, getting a boyfriend, keeping / losing a boyfriend AspiePie but my track record is pretty dire on that so I can't :) Better qualified folk are on this site though :) Welcome to Central :)

When I was younger I enjoyed the solitude and I never wanted or thought I would ever have a relationship. Then one day somebody walked into my life completely unexpected that changed everything. 15 years later i'm now married and have a son. I literally cannot understand how that happened and whilst it's difficult from time to time and I definetely still need my alone time I wouldn't have it any other way. Its been an amazing journey.

Like PaulB states, put yourself out there, take chances and keep an open mind for new experiences. In the meantime try to live in the here and now and who knows that special somebody may just gravitate your way.

Holding these Journeys together does seems for me to take a lot of thought. Especially when to keep the mouth shut. My sister's advice to me has been repeated to me for years ," just shut the f....k up". Try not to say a word when you are about to say something 'beyond the fringe of the on going conversation. Or be ready for the weird looks you are going to get.
Religion does that for me. The kick or the 'evil eye' is what I get.
But just to start a dating cycle will require an ambitious undertaking.
How I have lasted as far as I have with being an almost totally emotionless person as I am gIves hope to someone lIke you. Go for it.. The 'alone time' is essential to plan the next day or hour.

AspiePie

Welcome to the forums.

I am so alone... I wanna boyfriend but I have no idea how to find one?

To start off, I suggest you remain the way you are. Embrace who you are and do not think that changing yourself will help you attract other types.

I assume you are looking for a person that will accept and love you for who you are and not for anything else.

You want a boyfriend and want to be happy.

I, along with the others give you a warm welcome.

New Threads

Top Bottom