• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Not surprised

orlampagal

Hi everyone,

I was diagnosed when I walked into a new therapist's office. I have been having a lot of trouble with work... no matter what career I choose, I always seem to have interpersonal issues - HA! I discovered that the leg bouncing I do is my "stim" and my meltdowns always start when someone is critical (I'm always trying my best and I want to please my bosses)

So hello - and I hope to learn a lot from all of you!

Hi welcome to AC. A lot of us Adults have that issue. I am the same way. When people are critical of me...I don't understand I always want to stay out of trouble so I freak. So you are in good company. Welcome welcome!!!

I used to, but now I just look in amazement and try to figure out what happened. It does not matter though, it does not change that it happened. I am OK now because I accept that this is the majority of my interactions.

Hello! Welcome to Aspies Central. You have definitely come to a great place to learn about what life with AS and other ASDs. It's a very interactive place in which we all communicate with each other and support one another. For that reason, I like to call this wonderful community a close-knit family. Hope you feel the same way and enjoy everything we have to offer here.

Hi everyone,
I recently found out about this forum through the Aspies Central twitter page. I was diagnosed with Asperger's last year. I hope to gain some insight from this forum about your experience with Asperger's.

Hi Akong! Welcome to Aspies Central. You will definitely gain lots and lots of insight here. We're all extremely friendly and understanding too. Feel free to post any questions, concerns, or any of your personal insights you would like to share because we enjoy talking and getting to know new members.

New Threads

Top Bottom