• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

No time to say hello, goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late...

Tigerlily

I don't understand introductions. You're not going to actually remember me until you have something TO remember, which will probably involve posts in other threads.

I am an Alaskan Indian (mom's side) who passes for white (dad's side) and grew up in California and Hawaii. I have a Masters Degree from UCLA and a BA from San Francisco State University, both in American Indian Studies. Took me a year to finally get a job as an Office Administrator here in San Francisco. Considering going back to school to get a PhD in Anthropology though. Not sure.

People tend to consider me goth, even though I don't really. I just own a lot of black and red and tend to avoid the sun. I like black eye makeup and dark lipstick. Oh -and I have been into Fetish/BDSM for as long as a I can remember. And I have a very dark and pervy sense of humor. Guess you see why I get called goth.

I like sci-fi and fantasy and despise reality. I love animals and don't like people. I love water. I have an NT boyfriend, a border collie service dog, a new parakeet and an addiction to candy.

ac-welcome-banner.jpg

I must say, you seem really interesting Tigerlily.

I recognize you from elsewhere; glad you signed up here as well. :D

Hello!

I am studying anthropology at San Francisco State University starting in Fall. I also want a PhD in anthropology.
Welcome to the forums.

I was only 2 classes shy of a double BA in Anthropology when I graduated. I didn't finish because I had already been accepted to the grad program at UCLA, but I really wish I had gotten it.

Why do I keep getting message when I try to access photos and other forums and my profile? And how come my profile pic isn't showing up?

Tigerlily, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Hi.
I guess mentioning being into fetish/BDSM might get people to remember you.

I think we have some stuff in common. Hope you enjoy it here.

New Threads

Top Bottom