• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New to Aspies

BirdDog

Hi. My public name is James. I'm 16 years old, I am a junior, and I'm looking for other high-functioning autistic kids who have similar problems that I do. My main general problem is finding social queues. I'm not great with socializing with just anyone I see and I wish I had the ability to do that. Also, I need specific help on socializing with the opposite sex. Don't get me wrong, I've already gone out with a few girls and I've already kissed one of them. As of now, I'm way deep down in the valley and now I'm needing advice, not from guys, but from girls my age whom are willing to give me a decent answer that might actually be worth my while. And last, I'm in a real dire need of some guy friends. I'm a first time user, so I'll welcome any answers.

Hi and welcome to Aspiescentral.

Hope you find some advice you're looking for on the forum

Hey there. I'm a 15 turning 16 year old guy from Australia. Feel free to contact me any time about anything.

Welcome to Aspies Central.

I am an Autie (someone with High Functioning Autism) and I currently live in Singapore.

I look forward to more of your posts.

But just to say, to attract female friends, just be yourself, though you may have to be 'heard' and reaching out is indeed hard.

Also, I am 22 going on to 13... :p

Well, just look at the video below and you know why lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Im 16 and a girl. It appears that we have a few of the same problems. If you would like to talk.

Hi James and welcome to Aspie Central.
With the diversity of people who visit here, im pretty sure you'll find what your looking for.
Cheers
Turk

Hello! I am Jordan from the UK!

Welcome to AspiesCentral!

Hope you enjoy your stay. Refreshments are at the bar.

Here, take a cookie! Everyone can't get enough of my cookies.

Other members want to know how I am producing them so quick, but the secret will never come out!!
MUHAHAHAHA!

I may slightly be turning evil. Let's hope the cookie production doesn't turn bad!

New Threads

Top Bottom