• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New. Obviously.

Kida

As the title says, I'm new here.
I'm not really sure what to put here, but I'll give it a shot.

Since about 2-3 months ago, I've been going to this psychologist lady, who has since diagnosed me with AS.
So I'm still pretty new to this whole AS thing, and I'm still somewhat in the process of coming to accept and acknowledge it.
But anyway. Since I mentioned to my psychologist that I spend quite a lot of time on the internet and that I commonly visit forum sites, she suggested that I could maybe look into a forum site dedicated to AS, to help me understand it and such.
So, here I am.

Um. Yeah. I'll just leave it at that, I suppose. :unsure:

Welcome Kida ! I've been here a short time and honestly I'm pretty impressed. There are folks here that are really suportive of AS and I've not seen any signs of "internet meaness "? :) lol which is pretty rad actually ..

Hello Kida, and welcome to Aspies Central. Hope you enjoy what this wonderful forum (or as I like to call it, a close-knit family) has to offer.

Thank you guys.

I've already been lurking around this forum for a bit.
I've seen several things being mentioned around here that I can kinda recognize myself in. So that's pretty nice.
I suppose I should actually get around to posting now. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom