• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New here....

numbers_game25

I do not have aspergers or any other syndrome. No PD either. I am close to the apex of normality(as if normality would have an ability to be measured and drawn out as a bell curve).

Curious. That's all...:spin:

Welcome. If you don't mind me asking, what is the reason why you are interested?

I lied when I said I'm normal. Noticed a torrent of behaviors that are deemed abnormal, had it in mind when i wrote that.

Put the webcam on record for a couple of hours, guess what I do when I'm exited? Hit my lap rapidly with my writs, sticking my tongue out holding it between the teeth, a while later, making sounds (toot to tooot to totoo tooot). Face remains dead, though.

I have a great looking body with a great looking face, tall too. Most things I do is overlooked. I can do anything in a social setting, accepted when I do something, when somebody "lower" does something (which I did seconds before), disgrace. People have a very positive attitude towards me, random people especially.

Score near 0 on Empathy Quotient

I do not understand people.

Killed and destroyed a lot for fun as a kid.

(do You spot the lies in this text?)

I think I'm a psychopath who never got abused. Extremely hypoactive. Very few things entertain me. Everyone was scared by me (kindergarten, all years of education), so I got what I wanted without much toying with their minds. People bore me.

Somebody wants something? I'm the guy to go to. Explosives, drugs, weaponry, warez, information... violence. Money does interest me.

Looking for people who feel as much as I do.

Time to push "Post Quick Reply"

Having second thoughts about this, this will probably bite me in the ass.

Hello, and welcome to Aspies Central. I don't think this will backfire on you. In fact, I think looking through the forum will be a good experience for you because there are many individuals who are extremely understanding and willing to help and listen to almost any situation.

New Threads

Top Bottom