• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

new here, be gentle with me...

fuðflogi

V.I.P Member
new here, i have been told i should seek out others like me, on the spectrum so i don't feel like such an outsider. so here i am, now what?

Greetings!

There's a range of topics we discuss here. From autism related conversation to talks on our interests; news relating to us and the world in general. If you're having doubts about whether or not you have autism or you feel alone with your struggles you might be able to have a connection between others on here that face similar challenges. Share any advice you have too, you might be able to help someone here.

Very much welcome.

I feel very much like you do and this forum is the best forum going. Not perfect by any means and often feel like never coming back, but always end up coming back, which shows something positive lol

well, let me see... im a shut in in my meat-space life, PTSD, ,sensitivity to sounds and i hear voices. so i guess that sort of transfers over to this medium. just as in life im not sure how to act or what to say. it does seem you all are more likely to get that than most people so that helps. and hey all, thanks for the welcome.

so here i am, now what?

Read about all of us here. And perhaps in the process, learn that much more about yourself. Most of all, become acquainted with the reality that you are not alone in what at times seems like an alien universe we were marooned in.

Welcome to AC.

yI'el fuoflogi, welcome.
upload_2016-12-14_13-23-10.jpeg
yI'el (Klingon for welcome:D)

Last edited:
Welcome to AC! This is a good place to learn and share. I hope you feel very comfortable here. :)

Hi - I think people here will understand. You won't get anyone here saying you just aren't trying hard enough, or that all you have to do is dress nice and get your hair done to start feeling better. Or that you are depressed because you want to be depressed. (All advice and supposed 'insights' I had the priviledge to have imparted on me by counselors and psychologist years ago before I figured out I was on the specturm - )

New Threads

Top Bottom