• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

NaNoWriMo

I use Evernote for most of my writing these days. For nanowrimo, when word count is everything and editing is strongly discouraged, iA Writer or something like it is perfect.

How's everyone doing with their NaNoWriMo projects? Mine is...kind of on indefinite hiatus. :(

I'm hanging in there at 26k. I think I'm going to finish the month on a different project before I burn out.

Sorry to hear it's not working out for you, and any others. A lot of people seem to be letting it go after giving it a good try, so at least they'll walk away with something written.

I won this year. Filled the last few words with things I would not rather write, but well, there is the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat :p

I guess this is sort of a once-in-a-lifetime-experience. Great to have written a novella which comes rather close to my heart, the experience is mostly good :D

To all: wait til' next year!

New Threads

Top Bottom