• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your favorite hostile mob?

• Creepers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Endermen

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Slimes/Magma Cubes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Witches

• Undead Mobs (Zombies, Zombie Pigmen, Skeletons, Wither Skeletons)

• Ghasts

• Spiders/Cave Spiders

• Blazes

• Silverfish/Endermites

• Enderdragon/Wither

• Total voters
As simplistic as the game is, I really find it more of a subculture. It literally allows you to become and do whatever you want on your time and with the extensive community, has also become incredibly diverse with the amount of mods the players bring to it. I am not much of a community guy and even on larger servers I tend to stick to myself, however, I find that as a creative outlet, it is the ultimate experience.

Personally I am what is known as a builder which is someone who collects resources to build extravigant and somewhat layered builds. I give my cities and towns a fantastic/medieval/tudor style but I do experiment with the lore and the people that would live in my fictional universe.

Aside from all of that, the game pioneers in areas not explored by mainstream games. It is a multi-platform game meaning that no matter the gaming interface you use, you could probably obtain and play the game. It has been one of the first games to pioneer 3D immersive headgear like the Oculus Rift and has recently become the first game to be playable on a fully realized virtual interface, that is, you literally can play it anywhere with your projection lenses and mess around with the virtual world with your hands as seen here:

Is anyone here also a fan of the game? Why or why not? What is it that you do within the game? Do you play on servers or by yourself? If you could improve it in any way, how would you do it? And are you pleased with the direction it is going?

Is anyone here also a fan of the game? Why or why not?
Yup. The console version is fine and I've whiled away many hours on it. But when we tried out the PC version, we switched almost exclusively to it. We're rather fond of Direwolf20. My husband really enjoyed the Blood & Bones mod pack, but that was the first mod pack I completely uninstalled and deleted. I like a challenge, but 18 Creepers of every hybrid imaginable partnering with skeletons and fisher zombies every single morning is more than I like to play with. It's just not fun when you get killed every other minute, if you make it that long.

Do you play on servers or by yourself?
I only join servers when my husband has found one he intends to stay on for a month or two. I generally don't enjoy social gaming. But when it's me, him, and his cousin I enjoy playing on a team.

What is it that you do within the game?
I am an explorer. While I do collect odds and ends to keep my character safe and alive, and admittedly I do enjoy collecting trinkets, mostly I just look at stuff or go find stuff. Especially when my husband and his cousin play. My husband is the miner and logger, his cousin is the engineer and architect, and I am the scout and gatherer.

If you could improve it in any way, how would you do it?
Make Microsoft let us use our customized skins. And maybe make an optional starter pack of tools and shelter (not just the starter chest) for those of us who've started dozens of maps and get a little worn out having to repeat the basics all the time.

And are you pleased with the direction it is going?
Yup. The horses are a little freaky looking, but it's still fun.

I also like minecraft alot, my wife just shaking hete head when i have been mining for hours ;)

What i like most with. It is the freedom, and the simplisity same thing in games like minecraft, starmade, subnautica

And as ptogrph17 says in vr it looks awsome :) and it is coded in a good language "java"

New Threads

Top Bottom