• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Looking at my art which tablet should I get...

The reviews on Amazon for the Parblo A610 look pretty good. I haven't used or bought it, but I want to. I hear it's good for beginners. Costs 53.99 with free shipping.

I would give you the link but something's not right when I try to post it. I'm sure you'll find it if you look it up.

This is probably not going to help much but I can give you an opinion on Wacom tablets. I have an Intuos tablet, in the largest size, and I love it. These days I don't use it much but when combined with quality painting software you can't go wrong.

This is what I have http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f173513973#enlargeimg

I bought the tablet used, online. I have to download the updated drivers for it every time I want to use it because it's so old, haha. Buying used could be a cheaper option for you. I've never had a problem with mine even though it is ancient.

Glad to see you're not being tortured by Christmas music today. ;)

This is probably not going to help much but I can give you an opinion on Wacom tablets. I have an Intuos tablet, in the largest size, and I love it. These days I don't use it much but when combined with quality painting software you can't go wrong.

This is what I have http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f173513973#enlargeimg

I bought the tablet used, online. I have to download the updated drivers for it every time I want to use it because it's so old, haha. Buying used could be a cheaper option for you. I've never had a problem with mine even though it is ancient.

Glad to see you're not being tortured by Christmas music today. ;)
I am not that poor...

I am not that poor...

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting that you had to buy a cheap one or that you were poor. :oops:

I want sure how serious you were about needing a tablet. Is it for work? For fun? Having seen your other threads about drawing, I'll assume you aren't looking for a tablet for professional use, so I imagined you wanted one for personal use.

I like the old ones as they still work perfectly and it leaves me more money to buy other things. E.g. Corel Painter is pretty expensive software but it is the best. :)

I've also noticed that things (esp electronics) aren't made like they used to be, although I'm not suggesting Wacom has been compromising quality. If you want to buy brand new, I'd still recommend that brand.

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting that you had to buy a cheap one or that you were poor. :oops:

I want sure how serious you were about needing a tablet. Is it for work? For fun? Having seen your other threads about drawing, I'll assume you aren't looking for a tablet for professional use, so I imagined you wanted one for personal use.

I like the old ones as they still work perfectly and it leaves me more money to buy other things. E.g. Corel Painter is pretty expensive software but it is the best. :)

I've also noticed that things (esp electronics) aren't made like they used to be, although I'm not suggesting Wacom has been compromising quality. If you want to buy brand new, I'd still recommend that brand.
I am actually a artist working in simi-pro work as a teacher and as part time profession... And I already have a tablet and would like to upgrade...

I am actually a artist working in simi-pro work as a teacher and as part time profession... And I already have a tablet and would like to upgrade...

Cool. Then go for the best you can afford! :)

What do you have now? Wacom?

New Threads

Top Bottom