• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

lets write a story!

apolloidolsice

let's write a story. Everyone will write a short paragraph continuting what the previous poster wrote. I'll start.

It was a sunny day, and Mary was dressed for the weather. She wore the blue polka dot dress her grandmother gave her last birthday. As she and Rufus, her loyal pitbull, walked around the town, she felt tired. She sat down by the beach and looked at the water. She saw something

Someone was jogging along the beach. It was Flatulencia, her neighbor. Flatulencia never had a kind word to say and always criticized Mary. Mary hated her. Without warning something suddenly rose out of the water, monsterous in size, right in front of the jogging woman. Mary could only stare in terror, mouth open, as she saw it was a giant crab monster. The monster grabbed Flatulencia with a serated claw and then retreated back into the water from whence it came, leaving only a bubbling disturbance in it's wake.

'Woof' said Rufus.

"I believe you are correct," Mary said. "That was a  severe case of crabs. I never really liked Flatulencia, in fact her breath was fairly horrid and she always seemed to take far too much pressure in flaying the younger kids, but to just be pulled under in a giant claw like that - I almost think I would rather voluntarily go towards a crowd, or even look someone in the eyes!

"Woof," said Rufus.

Mary looked at Rufus, jaw agape. "Young man! Do you want your mouth washed out with soap? Where did you even  hear such language"?

"Woof! Woof! WOOF!" said Rufus. (Translation: "Um, I was watching a little bit of television when my favorite ad for dog treats started playing. I got excited and did a little dance, accidentally stepped on the remote and switched channels, and then watched some trashy daytime show. I had no idea, I swear!")

Mary was a bit puzzled, yet somehow convinced. "I don't know what you're saying, but I bet it has something to do with dog treats. I'll also make sure to turn off the TV next time I leave the house, just in case. Let's go, Rufus."

"WOOF!" said Rufus. (Translation: "Boy, looks like Flatulencia got what she deserved!")

New Threads

Top Bottom