• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

let me die please

Thanks. Just, feel alone but I know my family love me I hope.
The crisis resolution team will help you ,I still contact them when I can converse ,I'm still panicky because of perimenopause,I've lived 99% completely alone for 22 years so I understand

Roxie, @Streetwise is a good person and she really wants to help you. I want to help you too.
Keep updating us on what’s happening and we’ll do our best to help.

Would your family be able to bring you any food that you do like?

Hope this makes you smile. My dog is going under the bed.

9959BB4A-B2BB-4D3C-9A56-CA169C1A3DE9.jpeg
59871CD8-29E8-4BC6-A18F-868512309331.jpeg

I'm exhausted just end the freaking pain please
Yep I know that feeling, but try to feel what you truly want ,I no longer want to end the pain ,you don't have to tell anyone anything you don't want to,if its not to windy tomorrow go outside for a short time getting the light will help you ! ^-^

This made me chuckel, what a gorgeous dog! Here's a pic I took of my sisters dog few months ago,
Thank you! He is a gorgeous dog!

I love your sister’s dog! So cute!!
Beautiful dog too.
What’s his/her name?

Yep I know that feeling, but try to feel what you truly want ,I no longer want to end the pain ,you don't have to tell anyone anything you don't want to,if its not to windy tomorrow go outside for a short time getting the light will help you ! ^-^
If they let me!^-^

Aww, my family had a dog named Cassie!!! Omg!
She was a Golden Retriever. :)

Looks like your Cassie is a Spaniel?

And yes, definitely go outside and get some fresh air :)

New Threads

Top Bottom